ezyrewards - free domains, ipods, vouchers and more

Saturday, July 7

Launched "Xatre Technologies"

I've started my own Web Designing firm, "Xatre Technologies"

the official website is http://www.xatre.info/

I've plans to introduce new web services that I found lacking in the present scenario. I've several projects on the anvil. I've chosen the tagline as " forging for the web " - thats right I'm gonna shape and create something new and introduce new trends. :)

My main aim is to provide affordable service for the masses.

I'll be taking projects for designing websites; custom templates for forums, CMS, blogs etc; company logos and other graphics and also will develop custom web based management systems based on PHP and MySQL.

I'm planning to devlop ASP.NET management systems soon.

Head over to the Xatre Technologies - forging for the web and have look for your self.

No comments:

Get custom programming done at GetAFreelancer.com!